TheLadders has been committed to finding the right person for the right job and helping people make smart career moves since 2003. With a unique suite of personalized products and services, this comprehensive job-matching service helps job seekers connect with employers and recruiters more effectively and efficiently. Given its heritage as the leader in the $100K+ job search, TheLadders is dedicated to the science behind the job search and optimally positioned to help all career-driven professionals in findingtheir next career opportunities. TheLadders.com is headquartered in New York with offices in London. For more information, please visit www.theladders.com.
Services for job seekers include:
• Suggested jobs that match your career goals
• Connections to 24,000+ employers & recruiters
• Expert resume advice & rewrites
• Guidance from Certified Career Advisors
• Career advice for every step of the job search
For more info, visit www.theladders.com
Services for recruiters and employers include:
• Connections: one-click communication with job seekers
• FitFinder: we find the best-fitting candidates for you
• Search: access our database of talented professionals
• Pipeline: social recruitment platform
• Passport: our free solution for finding the right fit fast
For more info, visit recruit.theladders.com
As a reader and contributor to TheLadders blog, we expect you to offer comments that will bring value to our readers and help our customers, partners, and co-workers better use and understand our products and services.
While we are committed to making sure different points of view are represented, to ensure the integrity of our blog, we reserve the right to not post (or later remove) inappropriate comments. To make sure that your point of view is heard, when commenting and conversing on blog topics, participants, please remember to:
- Be respectful – Do not use the blog as a venue to denigrate and disparage others, do not insult, threaten, or abuse; do not use profanity or off-color remarks (or jokes); and do not post illegal content (such as another’s copyrighted work);
- Be mindful – do not reveal personal or private information about yourself or others; and do not reveal confidential or proprietary information.
- Be honest – Don’t use the blog to deceive or engage in deceptive practices (e.g. phishing) or other fraudulent or illegal conduct;
- Stay appropriate and relevant – offer comments that contribute to quality conversation about the topic at hand;
For questions and support relevant to TheLadders blog, contact:
TheLadders Marketing Team, 137 Varick St., 8th Flr., New York, NY 10013
The comments and feedback posted to the blog are not necessarily the position or opinion of TheLadders or its employees. Content posted to the blog is the sole the responsibility of the user. While TheLadders may monitor the blog to ensure its integrity, it is in no way responsible for the content that users post or how that content is interpreted by other readers.
TheLadders does not make any warranty about any blog entry or comment, and disclaims all warranties, including any warranty about the accuracy, availability, timeliness, or completeness of any content posted on this blog. Neither TheLadders nor its bloggers will be liable to you for any incidental, special, punitive, or consequential damages in connection with any blog, whether or not the damages are foreseeable or TheLadders has been advised of the possibility of the damages. In no event will TheLadders cumulative liability to you exceed $100.